The average office space utilisation rate is 55%
Most organisations rarely go above this. Do you know what your workspace utilisation rate is?
Building lease and rental is the 2nd largest operating costs for most organisations, according to Baker Stuart, which contributes to 36% of global energy usage & 39% of CO2 emissions.
A lot can be done to better optimise building spaces, reduce operational costs and CO2 emissions. Automating space utilisation data gathering is a cost effective and convenient way to get a lot of information quickly. It gives facility management teams an objective and realistic view of how buildings and workspaces are utilised.
Adding significant value
Small step changes can improve employee well being can add significant value to:
Login or register below to access best practice content on
- How to measure workplace occupancy and space utilisation
- Understand what space occupancy sensors are right for your organisation
- How to interpret utilisation data into actionable changes
- How to get started with your workplace optimisation program
- Webinar slides and much more