Are you prepared for hybrid working?
The pandemic has adjusted employee expectations and organisations need to adapt to attract and retain talent, as well as provide a workplace that meet employee needs and support productivity.
In this episode hear from leading experts in Corporate Real Estate, Workplace Change and HR, including Chris Moriarty – renown Workplace and Strategist Director, as they assess how companies are responding to hybrid work challenges and the implications on the office and employee behaviour. We’ll also explore steps teams can take to prepare for these transformation projects.
Join our 3 part series to explore
- The impact of hybrid work on long term planning
- How to balance priorities against emerging challenges, such as the pressure to go ‘Green’ and supporting employee wellbeing
- How to address space challenges in your workplace strategy
- How to ensure you make the appropriate workplace changes
- Lessons learnt from before the pandemic
Fri 29 Oct | 45 mins
8am PST | 10am CST | 11 am EDT | 5pm CET | 4pm BST |
Episode 1 of 3
Can’t make it?
Don’t worry – sign up anyway and we’ll send you the recording after the event.
More best practice content on space utilisation
Gain insights into the various ways workplace data can be leveraged by HR, Facilities and Real Estate teams in short and long term plan to optimise space usage.
Explore key findings from our Return to work survey and see what impacts the pandemic has had on the future of work and the implications for businesses.
Explore how to leverage space occupancy or booking data to make evidence based decisions, manage work rotations and plan hybrid work policies.