How are you preparing your business for the future?
Contact tracing, remote desk/room booking, self cleaning and lower building occupancy may become the norm enabling these new ways of working. How will you prepare your business for the future?
Businesses who adopted an agile or activity based working approach saw a smoother transition to operate remotely when the world went into lockdown and now others are taking note on how to integrate a new way of working into their business continuity plans.
The pandemic has forced businesses to re-evaluate the function and need of their office real estate as well as the use of technology, leadership and collaboration style(s). Businesses need to plan ahead when social distancing ends.
Login or register below to access best practice content on
- Practical guidance in your next steps to define your workplace strategy
- What the key drivers are influencing how the workplace will evolve post COVID19
- Key considerations when re-evaluating your property strategy
- How to future proof the workplace to react quicker to state crisis
- The importance of workplace analytics