A new balance between working from home and working at the office will re-shape what our office needs to look like
When businesses return to the workplace, there will be a blend of working remotely, at the office and changes in work patterns. This will make it a necessity for organisations to re-think their way of working and how the office space needs to be adapted to accommodate these changes.
The pandemic has forced businesses to re-evaluate the function and need of their office real estate, the use of technology, leadership and collaboration style(s). Businesses need to plan ahead when social distancing ends.
Key considerations include defining why we will come to the office and which activities it should support. Building a way of working and office space that is resilient and helps us to quickly and permanently adapt becomes business critical.
In this video, Louis Lhoest, Managing partner of Veldhoen + Company International share insights and key considerations on preparing your next step as the workplace evolves.
- What the key drivers are influencing how the workplace will evolve post COVID19
- Key considerations when re-evaluating your property strategy
- How to future proof the workplace to react quicker to state crisis
- Practical guidance in your next steps to define your workplace strategy
- The importance of workplace analytics