24 min viewing time
Adapting your workplace after COVID
Health and safety should be top priority in your reopen preparation plans post COVID.
The key aims of any return to office project should be to:
- Decrease density in offices significantly
- Ensure office social distancing guidance is clearly laid out for employees
- Cleaning regimes should be significantly increased in all areas of the office to reduce any outbreaks of the virus
- Consider shutting down shared areas or using them as overflow space for a single person
- Develop a communication strategy to ensure employees are updated every step of the way
In this video, we share all the key elements you need to implement in your office reopen plans.
- Where to get started with planning
- What steps you can take now to start planning
- Get a checklist of everything you need to prepare for