The success of hybrid working hinges on the intersection of technology and policy to create a controlled and flexible framework which employees are able to navigate quickly and easily, deciding for themselves how and where they work.
Understand how to leverage space occupancy data
In this 30 minute video, we’ll demonstrate how space occupancy or booking data can be leveraged to help you create a roadmap to shape your workplace strategy, manage hybrid work policies and much more. You can expect to learn:
- How to empower leadership teams to make critical workplace decisions
- How to incorporate data to define hybrid workplace policies
- How to leverage data to manage space capacity and plan work rotation
30 min viewing time
Creating a data led workplace strategy
Workplace data is fast becoming a top priority for senior business leaders looking to understand the future of the workplace. This data will enable HR and Senior Leadership teams to safely return employees to the office by making evidence based decisions regarding space limitations and work rotations.
Leveraging workplace technologies, such as occupancy or booking solutions, will enable businesses to navigate and support office returns, instil confidence in the workforce and enable teams to fine tune the physical workplace and surrounding policies to meet the needs of employees.
In this video, Louis Lhoest, Managing partner of Veldhoen + Company International and Lucy Fox, VP at OpenSensors, demonstrate how workplace data can help you prepare your next step as the workplace evolves.
- Tips on how to make evidence based decisions when planning workplace policies
- How senior leadership teams will benefit from workplace insights when managing hybrid environments
- How businesses are managing space capacity and planning work rotations
- Understand why workplace data is becoming more important than ever before