Getting to the root cause of ‘not enough’ meeting rooms
On average meeting rooms are booked up 95% of the time, but 38% of this are often no shows.
Occupancy data gathered from sensors gives deeper insights into patterns of how the workforce uses its space. Sensors have been shown to measure space utilisation rates much more accurately and efficiently, giving facility management teams flexibility to:
- Better manage space capacity with a growing workforce
- Maximise building occupancy and prove value to the business
- Find smarter ways to lower resource and operational costs
- Demonstrate return on investment
- Understand the impacts of environmental factors on wellness
In this 60sec video, get insight on
- Underused rooms – quickly identify under used meeting rooms and target utilisation as part of your workplace change program.
- Average time occupied per day – use as a benchmark to understand the success of any change implemented. An increase in the average utilisation rate will indicate positive results.
- Busiest day – understanding the busiest days across the week will help you efficiently manage your employees. Integrate this into your booking system and be in a better position to let them know when rooms are usually available.
- All rooms occupied per day – quickly be able to see if all rooms are utilised at the same time and have evidence based conversations around space planning management.