Preparing your return to work plans early
It’s important to start implementing contingency plans for the short term as employees return to the office. Leveraging workplace data, such as office utilisation or indoor air quality levels are the most effective and efficient way to:
- Manage office usage as more employees return to the office
- Inform contact tracing processes to minimise risk and act quickly in case of an outbreak
- Ensure a safe and healthy environment for employees to return
- Enable employees to navigate and use the office seamlessly
- Monitor emerging work behaviours
- How to leverage insights from workplace data in your strategy
- How to combine occupancy and space booking data to inform contact tracing protocols
- How to leverage utilisation data to manage day to day building operations
- Why air quality data is key to monitor to maintain a safe environment to return to
Read the article
Webinar presentation deck
Leveraging workplace data in your strategic and tactical plans.pdf
Get in touch and let us help you navigate and define your workplace strategy.
Whether you need help with workplace analytics, consultation on your strategy or guidance on your workplace plans in a post COVID19 era, we’re here to help.