20 min viewing time
Managing space capacity and social distancing occupancy limits
Using space occupancy sensors and leveraging the data gathered from this is the quickest way to oversee how office buildings are used. You can see in real time who is occupying which workspace and manage social distancing occupancy limits efficiently.
As well as this, environmental sensors can help gather data on temperature, CO2 and humidity levels in order for you to monitor the air quality in buildings and control how much fresh air is circulated to ensure the safety of employees.
It’s more important than ever before to use data to make evidence based decisions in your strategies in order to work smarter and efficiently, as well as:
- Plan beyond COVID19
- Manage work rotations and how employees are staggered back to the office
- Monitor how employees are using the office and what adaptations are necessary to ensure the office remains fit for purpose
- Monitor the air quality of the building and ensure fresh air is continuously circulated
- The importance of why you need to start return to work plans now
- How to leverage workplace data in your strategy and manage day to day building operations
- What drivers are influencing work pattern changes
- Understand why the workplace needs to be fluid and adaptive