Identify the desk utilisation rates of your workplace
Occupancy sensors gather meaningful data on how organisations are utilising their current workplace. They give an accurate measurement of space utilisation in comparison to manual surveys, where human error is likely to occur. Facility management teams can:
- Manage space better in the workplace
- Improve occupancy and increase real estate value
- Identify ways to drive down operational cost
In this video we cover some of the essential metrics that will help you understand desk utilisation in your workplace.
In this 60sec video, get insight on
- Underused desks – Easily see how many desks are under utilised and use this as a starting point to make immediate changes.
- Average utilisation – An overview of desk utilisation across departments in the office helps you identify opportunities to increase occupancy levels.
- Peak utilisation – A quick way of checking the busiest period in the office, giving an exact date and time. Measuring this metric will help you efficiently manage space planning.
- Peak occupied – A good understanding of the amount of desks occupied out of the total number of desks available can help you make decisions on re-allocating unused desks to decrease operational costs.
Get in touch and let us help you navigate and define your workplace strategy.
Whether you need help with workplace analytics, consultation on your strategy or guidance on your workplace plans in a post COVID19 era, we’re here to help.