Are you leveraging workplace data?
Workplace data is fast becoming a top priority for HR and Senior Leadership teams looking to understand the future of the workplace and bring employees back into the fold in the safest manner possible.
Leveraging space booking and occupancy data to make evidence based decisions
HR, Facilities and Senior leadership teams need to be able to make critical decisions to re-configure workspaces and create hybrid working environments by drawing insights from space occupancy and booking data. Using these insights to provide a safe and functional work environment that meets the needs of employees and creates a sustainable future, as businesses prepare to return to the office.
Login or register below to access best practice content on
- How to leverage occupancy data to make evidence based decisions in your real estate strategy
- How space booking systems will enhance employee UX in a hybrid work environment
- How to forecast and allocate space by gathering occupancy data
26 min viewing time
Ensuring that workplaces are ready to welcome employees back to work requires tight controls on capacity and systems which can flex to meet changing demands.
Limitations on capacity will require organisations to adopt remote work into their workplace strategy and shift to hybrid environments.
Introducing booking systems to enable employees to navigate this framework and occupancy solutions that ensure workplaces are fit for purpose, are vital changes to guarantee the success of office re-openings.
Employee health and safety is priority #1
Our understanding of viral transmission within corporate settings has increased greatly over the course of the pandemic and monitoring the Indoor Air Quality (IAQ) of workplaces to ensure that they remain safe is of upmost importance.
In this video, Yodit Stanton shares insights on how to leverage occupancy, booking and environmental data in conjunction to overcome the challenges HR, Facilities and Senior Leadership teams will face as they introduce hybrid working environments.
- Understand the role occupancy and environmental data play in creating a safe workplace
- Explore how to leverage occupancy data to make evidence based decisions in your real estate strategy
- Learn how space booking systems will enhance employee UX in a hybrid work environment
- Gain practical insights on how occupancy data assists with creating a fit for purpose workplace
- Learn how to forecast and allocate space by gathering occupancy data